TA: Niloofar Kazemi [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Technology: You will need a stable internet connection, a web browser that can run Zoom (Google Chrome works well, you do not need the Zoom application), Microsoft Office available to SFU students (Word and Excel), and the Slack application (download Win, Android or Mac).
Important Dates: Note NEW DATES for assignment 3 (March 10) and midterm (March 17) .
- #1 Ethics – Individual (5%) – due at the start of class Jan 27 2021 by email to TA Niloofar Kazemi.
- #2 Controlled Experiment – Individual (15%) – due at start of class Feb 17 2021 by email to TA Niloofar Kazemi.
- #3 Affective Evaluation – Individual (15%) – NEW due at start of class, March 10 by email to TA Niloofar Kazemi.
- #4 Evaluation Project – Group (40%) due 5 pm PST, April 21 2021, by email to Instructor Alissa Antle and TA Niloofar Kazemi.
- Bonus assignment — Note study must be pre-approved by Instructor. Reflection and SONA confirmation due 5 pm PST April 14, by email to Instructor Alissa Antle and TA Niloofar Kazemi.